The Informatization of Economic Life Through Artificial Intelligence and the Shaping of Social-Economic Processes
AbstractThe economic, social, demographic, technological achievements, uneven distribution of raw materials, energy resources, require the opening of all economic systems. Mathematical models, came to help the arguments in this case, I propose a way to "experience" what the real situation is impossible. Need shift in the language of symbols has everything to do economist has neither a theoretical coverage. This can not be done and it is not something necessary. But, there are attempts to computerization economic activities, which in our present more than a hypothetical, but not the appropriate practice.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 13021.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 2008
Date of revision:
marginal economic efficiency; artificial intelligence; logistic curve; price equilibrium; mathematical model; request; offer;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.