Premarital Sex – Lessons from American Experience
AbstractAll over the world and in most of the current society and culture, most people consider premarital sex acceptable and harmless, but the major problem of premarital is sex that it often leads to divorce. The behavior and emotional problems are much higher in premarital sex situations than in marriages. An attempt is made to delve into the problems involved in premarital sex. The paper also provides some research findings of American experience, pointing out some implications for policy development and for the youth.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 12625.
Date of creation: Feb 2005
Date of revision: Mar 2006
Publication status: Published in The Nigerian Journal of Guidance and Counselling 1.11(2006): pp. 134-145
Youth; Society; Culture; Pre-marital sex; Schools and Colleges;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.