O Estado e a Gestão da Administração Pública
[State and Public Management]
AbstractIn this paper we discuss the actual and civilizational role of the state and its management. The MBO and the same OECD accounts-financial models are not recommended.With an comparative analysis we conclude for the necessity of a more organics and strategic models of governance and not instrumental ones.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 11057.
Date of creation: 25 Oct 2007
Date of revision:
State; administration; management; Spain; leader; instruments;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.