The New Japanese GSP Schemes for LDCs and Bangladesh’s Export Opportunities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) in its series CPD Working Paper with number 44.
Length: 89 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2004
Date of revision:
GSP; Export; Bangladesh;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mustafizur Rahman & Saifur Rahman, 2000. "Bangladesh-Eu Development Relationship: Major Features And Emerging Issues," CPD Working Paper 5, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Mustafizur Rahman, 2000. "Regional Cumulation Facility Under Ec-Gsp:Strategic Response From Short And Medium Term Perspectives," CPD Working Paper 9, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.