First and Second Welfare Theorems for Economies with Collective Goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Ottawa, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 9415e.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PO Box 450, Station A, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6N5
Phone: (613) 562-5753
Fax: (613) 562-5999
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.uottawa.ca/eco/eng/index.asp
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Wooders, 1998.
"Anonymous Lindahl Pricing in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 952-974, November.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1995. "Anonymous Lindahl Pricing in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types," Working Papers mwooders-98-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1998. "Taste-homogeneity of Optimal Jurisdictions in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types," Working Papers mwooders-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Tone Arnold & Myrna Wooders, 2005.
"Dynamic Club Formation with Coordination,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0522, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Arnold, Tone & Wooders, Myrna, 2002. "Dynamic Club Formation With Coordination," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 640, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Ritchot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.