RFID Guidance and Reports
AbstractThis report contains policy and practical guidance principles to enhance business and consumer benefits from the use of RFID while proactively taking into account information security and privacy issues.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by OECD Publishing in its series OECD Digital Economy Papers with number 150.
Date of creation: 18 Jun 2008
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgios, Gerasimou, 2013.
"A Behavioural Model of Choice in the Presence of Decision Conflict,"
SIRE Discussion Papers, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE)
2013-25, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2013. "A Behavioural Model of Choice in the Presence of Decision Conflict," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews 201302, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- M.Fatih Oztek & Nadir Ocal, 2013. "Financial Crises, Financialization of Commodity Markets and Correlation of Agricultural Commodity Index with Precious Metal Index and S&P500," ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University 1302, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2013.
- Gerasimou, Georgios, 2012. "Asymmetric Dominance, Deferral and Status Quo Bias in a Theory of Choice with Incomplete Preferences," MPRA Paper 40097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sukati, Mphumuzi, 2014. "The South African Bio ethanol blend mandate and its implications on regional agricultural markets and welfare," MPRA Paper 57702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.