Correlated Equilibria in Some Classes of Two-Person Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 45.
Date of creation: Jun 1973
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory B. Pollock & Antonio Cabrales, 1998. "Weak and strong altruism in traitgGroups: Reproductive suicide, personal fitness and expected value," Economics Working Papers 316, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Yannick Viossat, 2003. "Elementary Games and Games Whose Correlated Equilibrium Polytope Has Full Dimension," Working Papers hal-00242991, HAL.
- Yannick Viossat, 2003. "Properties of Dual Reduction," Working Papers hal-00242992, HAL.
- Yannick Viossat, 2003. "Geometry, Correlated Equilibria and Zero-Sum Games," Working Papers hal-00242993, HAL.
- Viossat, Yannick, 2006. "The Geometry of Nash Equilibria and Correlated Equilibria and a Generalization of Zero-Sum Games," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 641, Stockholm School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.