Stochastic Equilibrium and Optimality with Rolling Plans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 354.
Date of creation: Mar 1979
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Easley, David & Spulber, Daniel F, 1981. "Stochastic Equilibrium and Optimality with Rolling Plans," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 79-103, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AMIR, Rabah & NANNERUP, Niels, 2004.
"Information structure and the tragedy of the commons in resource extraction,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rabah Amir & Niels Nannerup, 2006. "Information Structure and the Tragedy of the Commons in Resource Extraction," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 147-165, August.
- Rabah Amir & Niels Nannerup, 2000. "Information Structure and the Tragedy of the Commons in Resource Extraction," Discussion Papers 00-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Graham-Tomasi, Theodore, 1985. "Uncertainty, Information, And Irreversible Investments," Staff Papers 14047, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2003.
"Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models,"
666156000000000264, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005. "Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1939-1976, November.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2003. "Accuracy Of Simulations For Stochastic Dynamic Models," Economics Working Papers we034615, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1984. "The Innovation Of Rules And The Structure Of Incentives In Open Access Resources," Staff Papers 13670, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hori, Hajime, 1987. "A turnpike theorem for rolling plans," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 223-235, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.