The Demand for and Supply of Inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 201.
Date of creation: Feb 1976
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgios E. Chortareas & Stephen M. Miller, 2000.
"Optimal Central Banker Contracts and Common Agency,"
2000-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2002.
- Georgios Chortareas & Stephen Miller, 2004. "Optimal Central Banker Contracts and Common Agency," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 131-155, October.
- Michael Parkin, 2013. "Central Bank Laws and Monetary Policy Outcomes: A Three Decade Perspective," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20131, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Thomas Willett, 1982. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 329-334, January.
- Dang T. Tran, 1987. "A Conflict Model of Stagflation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 7-18, Jan-Mar.
- Buetzer, Sascha & Jordan, Christina & Stracca, Livio, 2013. "Macroeconomic imbalances: a question of trust?," Working Paper Series 1584, European Central Bank.
- William Ricardo de Sá, 1998. "Repensando os jogos de política econômica com governos sinceramente estabilizadores," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td122, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Wolfgang Fautz, 1978. "Verteilungskampfhypothesen der Inflation. Eine kritische Übersicht," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 114(II), pages 163-183, June.
- Cargill, Thomas F. & Parker, Elliott, 2004. "Price deflation and consumption: central bank policy and Japan's economic and financial stagnation," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 493-506, June.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1983. "The Conduct of Domestic Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Fautz, 1981. "A Simple Dynamic Model of Autonomous Wage Policy, Price Expectations, and Monetary Accommodation," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 117(I), pages 25-40, March.
- Leroy Laney & Thomas Willett, 1983. "Presidential politics, budget deficits, and monetary policy in the United States; 1960–1976," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 53-69, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.