Socio-indicators Related to Social Perception of Reforms in the Public Health System. The Romanian Case
AbstractThe paper approaches the social perception of the reform in the public health system through statistic modelling and analyses. Based upon the general framework of the European and international activities on improving the public health policies, the structure of the first part of the paper comprises the description of the health security models, analyses for Central and Eastern European countries, SWOT analysis on the health system in Romania. The socio indicators are empirically described, taking into consideration the measurement of the medical staff opinion on the quality of the reform process
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS in its series Apas Papers with number 70.
Date of creation: 29 May 2010
Date of revision:
models of public health systems; social perception; socio indicators; empirical analysis;
Other versions of this item:
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2010. "Socio-indicators related to social perception of reforms in the public health system.The romanian case," MPRA Paper 22968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 May 2010.
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tudorel Andrei & Ani Matei & Bogdan Oancea, 2009. "Simultaneous Equations Models Used in the Study of Some Issues Related to the Corruption and Performance of Services in the Public Health System," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(01(530)), pages 03-18, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.