Comment on McLennan and Sonnenschein "Sequential Bargaining as a Non-Cooperative Foundation for Walrasian Equilibrium"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Nir Dagan in its series Economic theory and game theory with number 007.
Length: 2 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Econometrica 66:1231-1232 (1998)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Nir Dagan, Dept. of Economics and Management, Tel-Hai Academic College, Upper Galilee, Israel.
Web page: http://www.nirdagan.com/research/
Other versions of this item:
- Nir Dagan & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 1998. "Comment on McLennan and Sonnenschein 'Sequential Bargaining as a Noncooperative Foundation for Walrasian Equilibrium'," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1231-1233, September.
- Nir Dagan & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, . "Comment on McLennan and Sonnenschein "Sequential Bargaining as a Non-Cooperative Foundation for Walrasian Equilibrium"," Economic theory and game theory 001, Oscar Volij.
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-1998-09-14 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-1998-09-14 (Microeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kunimoto, Takashi & Serrano, Roberto, 2004.
"Bargaining and competition revisited,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 78-88, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nir Dagan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.