Der KMD-Kartellcheck - Marktscreening nach Kartellstrukturen am Beispiel des deutschen Zementmarkts
AbstractCoordination Failure Diagnostics (CFD) is a model that analyses real market processes with the help of time pattern analysis and investigates whether they operate efficiently. The CFD cartel-audit should enable the detection of cartels via characteristic market process patterns. This is based on the assumption that existing cartels cause failures in observed process patterns. The CFD cartel-audit attempts to draw conclusions from these patterns in order to find hidden cartels and to engage antitrust agencies inot additional more detailed audits. --
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary in its series Working Papers with number 201162.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Lorenz, Christian, 2005. "Der KMD-Kartellcheck: Marktscreening nach Kartellstrukturen am Beispiel des deutschen Zementmarkts," BeitrÃ¤ge zur angewandten Wirtschaftsforschung 11, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Veltins, Michael A. & Schaller, Armin & Blum, Ulrich, 2004. "The East German Cement Cartel : An Inquiry into Comparable Markets, Industry Structure, and Antitrust Policy," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 04/04, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Blum & Michael A. Veltins, 2005. "Die Identifikation des „Wirtschaftlichen Vorteils“ in Kartellverfahren," IWH Discussion Papers 1, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Abrantes-Metz, Rosa M. & Froeb, Luke M. & Geweke, John & Taylor, Christopher T., 2006. "A variance screen for collusion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 467-486, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Norbert Hiller).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.