The Business Cycle, the Seasonal Cycle Or Just Any Cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 9036.
Length: 11P. pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7
Phone: (514) 343-6540
Fax: (514) 343-5831
Web page: http://www.sceco.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Ghysels, E., 1990. "The Business Cycle, The Seasonal Cycle Or Just Any Cycle," Cahiers de recherche 9036, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey A. Miron, 1996.
"The Economics of Seasonal Cycles,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262133237, June.
- R. Anton Braun & Charles L. Evans, 1991.
"Seasonality and equilibrium business cycle theories,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
91-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Braun, R. Anton & Evans, Charles L., 1995. "Seasonality and equilibrium business cycle theories," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 503-531, April.
- R. Anton Braun & Charles L. Evans, 1994. "Seasonality and equilibrium business cycle theories," Staff Report 168, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- R. Anton Braun & Charles L. Evans, 1991. "Seasonality and equilibrium business cycle theories," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 45, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.