One Sided Hypothesis Testing in Econometrics: A Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics in its series Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers with number 6/94.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PO Box 11E, Monash University, Victoria 3800, Australia
Web page: http://www.buseco.monash.edu.au/depts/ebs/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahar L. Bhowmik & Maxwell L. King, 2005. "Deriving Tests of the Semi-Linear Regression Model Using the Density Function of a Maximal Invariant," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 19/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jin Lee, 2000. "One-Sided Testing for ARCH Effect Using Wavelets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1214, Econometric Society.
- Oliver Linton & Douglas Steigerwald, 2000.
"Adaptive testing in arch models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 145-174.
- Ping, Wu & King, Maxwell L., 1996. "Small-sample power of tests for inequality restrictions: The case of quarter-dependent regression errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 121-127, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Grose).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.