Applications of a generalized Ky Fan's matching theorem in minimax and variational inequality
AbstractWe present some application of the generalized Ky Fan's Matching Theorem stated by Chebbi, Gourdel and Hammami in minimax and variational inequalities using a generalized coercivity type condition for correspondences defined in L-space.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne in its series Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne with number b07078.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 106-112 boulevard de l'Hôpital 75 647 PARIS CEDEX 13
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://centredeconomiesorbonne.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
L-structures; L-spaces; L-KKM correspondences; L-coercing family; minimax and variational inequalities.;
Other versions of this item:
- Pascal Gourdel & Hakim Hammami, 2007. "Applications of generalized Ky Fan's matching theorem in minimax and variational inequality," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00204627, HAL.
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hakim Hammami, 2007. "A generalized FKKM theorem and variational inequality," Post-Print halshs-00204601, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.