Report NEP-GTH-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Pimienta, 2007. "Generic Finiteness of Outcome Distributions for Two Person Game Forms with Three Outcomes," Discussion Papers 2007-20, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Matthew Cary & Aparna Das & Benjamin Edelman & Ioannis Giotis & Kurtis Heimerl & Anna R. Karlin & Claire Mathieu & Michael Schwarz, 2008. "On Best-Response Bidding in GSP Auctions," NBER Working Papers 13788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2008. "Contributing or Free-Riding? Voluntary Participation in a Public Good Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 681, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Aug 2010.
- Antoni Bosch-Dom�nech & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2008. "On the Role of Non-equilibrium Focal Points as Coordination Devices," Working Papers 621, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- EHLERS, Lars & MASSÓ, Jordi, 2007. "Matching Markets under (In)complete Information," Cahiers de recherche 2007-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ed Hopkins, 2008. "Rank-Based Methods for the Analysis of Auctions," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001900, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2007. "The Dynamic Interplay of Inequality and Trust - An Experimental Study," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-026, Harvard Business School.
- Sven Fischer & Werner Güth & Christoph Köhler, 2008. "Effects of Profitable Downsizing on Collective Bargaining," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Javier Rivas, 2008. "Learning within a Markovian Environment," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/13, European University Institute.
- Pascal Gourdel & Hakim Hammami, 2007. "Applications of a generalized Ky Fan's matching theorem in minimax and variational inequality," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b07078, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hakim Hammami, 2007. "A generalized FKKM theorem and variational inequality," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b07076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.