On methodology in macroeconomics-with application to the demand for unskilled labour
AbstractKurt W. Rothschild Lecture, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, 22 November 2001.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria in its series Economics working papers with number 2001-13.
Date of creation: Nov 2001
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2002-07-08 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2002-07-04 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PKE-2002-07-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- K. W. Rothschild, 1957. "Aggregative Wage Theory and Money Illusion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 442.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ren� B�heim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.