Alternative approaches to cost sharing for water service to agriculture in Egypt
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Research Reports with number H 18207.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Agricultural development / Water management / Water delivery / Benefits / Cost recovery / Operating costs / Maintenance costs / Policy / Water allocation / User charges / Water use efficiency / Water shortage / Water resources development / Farm income / Egypt;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strzepek, Kenneth M. & Yohe, Gary W. & Tol, Richard S.J. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2008.
"The value of the high Aswan Dam to the Egyptian economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 117-126, May.
- Kenneth M. Strzepek & Gary W. Yohe & Richard S.J. Tol & Mark Rosegrant, 2006. "The Value Of The High Aswan Dam To The Egyptian Economy," Working Papers FNU-111, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2006.
- Jeuland, Marc & Whittington, Dale, 2013. "Water Resources Planning under Climate Change: A “Real Options” Application to Investment Planning in the Blue Nile," Discussion Papers dp-13-05-efd, Resources For the Future.
- He, Lixia & Tyner, Wallace E. & Doukkali, Rachid & Siam, Gamal, 2005. "Strategic Policy Options to Improve Irrigation Water Allocation Efficiency: Analysis on Egypt and Morocco," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19467, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ray, Isha & Williams, Jeffrey, 2002. "Locational asymmetry and the potential for cooperation on a canal," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 129-155, February.
- World Bank, 2007. "Making the Most of Scarcity : Accountability for Better Water Management Results in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6845, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.