Piecemeal Trade Reform in Presence of Producer-Specific Domestic Subsidies
Abstracta reprint of 1992 Econ. Letters paper, "Piecemeal Trade Reform in Presence of Producer-Specific Domestic Subsidies," Economics Letters 39 (1992): 65-71
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 5381.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
trade reform; piecemeal; tariff; domestic subsidy;
Other versions of this item:
- Beghin, John C. & Karp, Larry S., 1992. "Piecemeal trade reform in presence of producer-specific domestic subsidies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 65-71, May.
- Beghin, John C. & Karp, L., 1992. "Piecemeal Trade Reform in Presence of Producer-Specific Domestic Subsidies," Staff General Research Papers 1575, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis, 2006.
"Concertina Reforms with International Capital Mobility,"
05-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis, 2006. "Concertina Reforms with International Capital Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 5888, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Can Erbil, 2004. "Trade Taxes Are Expensive," International Trade 0409002, EconWPA.
- Michael Keen & Johanna Elisabeth Ligthart, 1999.
"Coordinating Tariff Reduction and Domestic Tax Reform,"
IMF Working Papers
99/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Keen, Michael & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2002. "Coordinating tariff reduction and domestic tax reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 489-507, March.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael Michael, 2011. "Trade and domestic tax reforms in the presence of a public good and different neutrality conditions," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 273-290, June.
- Rod Falvey, 1994. "Revenue enhancing tariff reform," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 175-190, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.