Valuing Water Quality Improvements Using Revealed Preference Methods When Corner Solutions Are Present
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 1377.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in American Journal of Agricultural Economics, January 1998, vol. 80 no. 5, pp. 1025-1031
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph A. Herriges & Catherine L. Kling, 1998. "Valuing Water Quality Improvements Using Revealed Preference Methods When Corner Solutions Are Present," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1025-1031.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Newbold, Stephen C. & Massey, D. Matthew, 2010. "Recreation demand estimation and valuation in spatially connected systems," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 222-240, April.
- Stephen Hynes & Nick Hanley & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2006. "Using Continuous and Finite Mixture Models to Account for Preference Heterogeneity in a group of Outdoor Recreationalists," Working Papers 0602, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- von Haefen, Roger H., 2010. "Incomplete Demand Systems, Corner Solutions, and Welfare Measurement," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(1), February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.