Research networks and scientific production in Economics, The recent Spanish Experience
AbstractThis paper studies Spanish scientific production in Economics from 1994 to 2004. It focuses on aspects that have received little attention in other bibliometric studies, such as the impact of research and the role of scientific collaborations in the publications produced by Spanish universities. Our results show that national research networks have played a fundamental role in the increase in Spanish scientific production in this discipline.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics in its series IREA Working Papers with number 200701.
Length: 10 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2007
Date of revision: Jan 2007
Bibliometric techniques; scientific production in Economics; research networks.;
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raúl Ramos & Vicente Royuela, 2011. "Research networks and scientific production in Economics: The recent Spanish Experience," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-01-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-01-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-01-28 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-NET-2007-01-28 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2007-01-28 (Sociology of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.