Report NEP-NET-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Yariv, Leeat, 2006. "Diffusion of Behavior and Equilibrium Properties in Network Games," Working Papers 1264, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Bogachan Celen & Kyle Hyndman, 2007. "Endogenous Network Formation in the Laboratory," Departmental Working Papers 0701, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Juan D. Carrillo & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2007. "The Compromise Game: Two-sided Adverse Selection in the Laboratory," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000754, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0505 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard, . "Existence of Nash Networks in One-Way Flow Models (Revised Version of LSU Working Paper 2006-05)," Departmental Working Papers 2007-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Raul Ramos & Vicente Royuela & Juan Carlos Duque, 2007. "Research networks and scientific production in Economics, The recent Spanish Experience," IREA Working Papers 200701, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0608 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Layne-Farrar, Anna & Padilla, Atilano Jorge & Schmalensee, Richard, 2007. "Pricing Patents for Licensing in Standard Setting Organisations: Making Sense of FRAND Commitments," CEPR Discussion Papers 6025, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.