Report NEP-NET-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Yariv, Leeat, 2006. "Diffusion of Behavior and Equilibrium Properties in Network Games," Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences 1264, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Bogachan Celen & Kyle Hyndman, 2007. "Endogenous Network Formation in the Laboratory," Departmental Working Papers, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics 0701, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Juan D. Carrillo & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2007. "The Compromise Game: Two-sided Adverse Selection in the Laboratory," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000754, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0505 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard, . "Existence of Nash Networks in One-Way Flow Models (Revised Version of LSU Working Paper 2006-05)," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University 2007-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Raul Ramos & Vicente Royuela & Juan Carlos Duque, 2007. "Research networks and scientific production in Economics, The recent Spanish Experience," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 200701, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0608 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Layne-Farrar, Anna & Padilla, Atilano Jorge & Schmalensee, Richard, 2007. "Pricing Patents for Licensing in Standard Setting Organisations: Making Sense of FRAND Commitments," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6025, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.