Report NEP-IPR-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00113499_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hvide, Hans K & Kristiansen, Eirik Gaard, 2007. "Management of Knowledge Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Layne-Farrar, Anna & Padilla, Atilano Jorge & Schmalensee, Richard, 2007. "Pricing Patents for Licensing in Standard Setting Organisations: Making Sense of FRAND Commitments," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6025, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Bloom, 2007. "Uncertainty and the Dynamics of R&D," NBER Working Papers 12841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raul Ramos & Vicente Royuela & Juan Carlos Duque, 2007. "Research networks and scientific production in Economics, The recent Spanish Experience," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 200701, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00125414_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2006. "Entry Liberalization, Export Subsidy and R&D," MPRA Paper 1532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2007. "Union structure and firms incentives for cooperative R&D investments," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0705, University of Crete, Department of Economics.