Le tourisme responsable au Sud de la Méditerranée : Revue de la littérature et pistes de recherche
AbstractSustainable tourism in the South of the Mediterranean: review of literature and research perspectivesMany tourists, tour operators and the public give prominence to sustainable tourism. However few studies provide a synthesis of work on this subject for the Maghreb countries. Based on a literature review, our research indicates that, in these countries, there is still progress to be made in terms of protection of the environment by local actors. Furthermore, more measures should be taken with respect to sustainable tourism in Maghreb countries.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Research, Ipag Business School in its series Working Papers with number 2014-238.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: 28 Apr 2014
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-05-04 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENV-2014-05-04 (Environmental Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mercier, Samuel, 2004. "L'Ã©thique dans les entreprises," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/657, Paris Dauphine University.
- Paul Lansing & Paul Vries, 2007. "Sustainable Tourism: Ethical Alternative or Marketing Ploy?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 77-85, April.
- Alexandre Levillain & Dominique Bonet Fernandez, 2014. "Circular economy: what regulatory framework in France?," Working Papers 2014-482, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Thai-Thanh Dang & Annabelle Mourougane, 2014. "Estimating Shadow Prices Of Pollution In Oecd Economies," Working Papers 2014-479, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sandra Camus & Lubica Hikkerova & Jean-Michel Sahut, 2014. "La perception d’authenticité d’un site touristique et ses implications sur le comportement des touristes," Working Papers 2014-376, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Thai-Thanh Dang & Annabelle Mourougane, 2014. "Adjusting Productivity For Pollution In Selected Asian Economies," Working Papers 2014-491, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Lubica Hikkerova & Pierre-Charles Pupion & Jean-Michel Sahut, 2014. "Fidélisation et fidélité dans l’hôtellerie : une comparaison franco-slovaque," Working Papers 2014-517, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.