What should be weights on the three major currencies for a common currency basket in East Asia?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University in its series Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series with number d03-06.
Date of creation: Dec 2003
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-01-05 (Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2004-01-08 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2004-01-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2004-01-05 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2004-01-05 (Risk Management)
- NEP-SEA-2004-01-05 (South East Asia)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Ogawa & Junko Shimizu, 2003. "Trade-off for common currency basket denominated bonds in East Asia," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-05, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Shimizu, Junko, 2004. "Bond issuers' trade-off for common currency basket denominated bonds in East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 719-738, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.