Report NEP-FIN-2004-01-05This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2003. "Trade Openness, Foreign Direct Investment and Child Labor," International Trade 0312001, EconWPA, revised 16 Mar 2004.
- Goorbergh, R.W.J. van den & Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 2003. "Risk Aversion, Price Uncertainty and Irreversible Investments," Discussion Paper 2003-119, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Georges Dionne, 2003. "The Foundations of Banks' Risk Regulation: a Review of the Literature," Cahiers de recherche 0346, CIRPEE.
- Eiji Ogawa & Junko Shimizu, 2003. "Trade-off for common currency basket denominated bonds in East Asia," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-05, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Patrick BISCIARI & Alain DURRE & Alain NYSSENS, 2003. "Stock Market Valuation In The United States," Finance 0312011, EconWPA.
- Goorbergh, R.W.J. van den & Genest, C. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Multivariate Option Pricing Using Dynamic Copula Models," Discussion Paper 2003-122, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eiji Ogawa & Kentaro Kawasaki, 2003. "What should be weights on the three major currencies for a common currency basket in East Asia?," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-06, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.