Estimating the Human Costs of War: The Sample Survey Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Households in Conflict Network in its series HiCN Research Design Notes with number 14.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: May 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.hicn.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bredl, Sebastian & Winker, Peter & Kötschau, Kerstin, 2008. "A statistical approach to detect cheating interviewers," Discussion Papers 39, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Michael Spagat, 2010. "Ethical And Data-Integrity Problems In The Second Lancet Survey Of Mortality In Iraq," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-41.
- Kenneth Hill & Yoonjoung Choi, 2006. "Neonatal mortality in the developing world," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 14(18), pages 429-452, May.
- Michael Spagat, 2011. "Mainstreaming An Outlier: The Quest To Corroborate The Second Lancet Survey Of Mortality In Iraq," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 299-316.
- Neil F. Johnson & Michael Spagat & Sean Gourley & Jukka-Pekka Onnela & Gesine Reinert, 2006. "Bias in epidemiological studies of conflict mortality," HiCN Research Design Notes 2, Households in Conflict Network.
- Rosenblum Michael A & van der Laan Mark J., 2009. "Confidence Intervals for the Population Mean Tailored to Small Sample Sizes, with Applications to Survey Sampling," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-46, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alia Aghajanian) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address or () or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.