Network embeddedness and transfer of information and innovation in MNCS - the dual role of the subsidiary
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Uppsala University, Department of Business Studies in its series Occasional Papers with number 2001/2.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Business Studies, Uppsala University, Box 513, SE-751 20 Uppsala, Sweden
Web page: http://www.fek.uu.se/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andersson, Ulf & Forsgren, Mats, 1996. "Subsidiary embeddedness and control in the multinational corporation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 487-508, October.
- Halinen, Aino & Törnroos, Jan-Åke, 1998. "The role of embeddedness in the evolution of business networks," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 187-205, March.
- Thomas W Malnight, 1996. "The Transition from Decentralized to Network-Based MNC Structures: An Evolutionary Perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(1), pages 43-65, March.
- Forsgren, Mats, 1990. "Managing the international multi-centre firm: Case studies from Sweden," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 261-267, June.
- Gupta, Anil K. & Govindarajan, V., 1994. "Organizing for knowledge flows within MNCs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 443-457, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sune Karlsson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.