Direktmarknadsföring i Sverige - en studie av vad som produceras, i vilken omfattning och av hur många
AbstractThe paper reports a study in which the turnover and employment generated by the production of Direct Marketing in Sweden is measured. What is generated by the use of Direct Marketing is not reported. First, a basis for defining Direct Marketing is presented, based on purpose with the marketing activity, type of response (direct or indirect) and type of media (direct or mass). The turnover generated by production of Direct Marketing was estimated to SEK 38.7 billions, and the number of employees to 67,700.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Stockholm School of Economics in its series Working Paper Series in Business Administration with number 1999:8.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 11 Oct 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics, P.O. Box 6501, SE 113 83 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46-(0)8-736 90 00
Fax: +46-(0)8-31 01 57
Web page: http://www.hhs.se/
More information through EDIRC
Direct marketing; relationship marketing; production of DM; turn-over by DM; employment through DM;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L99 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Other
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-01-24 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.