Longevity Studies Based on Kernel Hazard Estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies in its series Finance Working Papers with number 00-3.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 24 Mar 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Aarhus School of Business, Fuglesangs Allé 4, DK-8210 Aarhus V, Denmark
Fax: + 45 86 15 19 43
Web page: http://www.asb.dk/about/departments/bs.aspx
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Felipe, Angie & Guillen, Montserrat & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2001. "Longevity studies based on kernel hazard estimation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 191-204, April.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Renshaw, A. E. & Haberman, S., 1997. "Dual modelling and select mortality," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 105-126, April.
- Gavin, John & Haberman, Steven & Verrall, Richard, 1993. "Moving weighted average graduation using kernel estimation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 113-126, April.
- Oliver Linton & Jens Perch Nielsen & Sara van de Geer, 2001.
"Estimating multiplicative and additive hazard functions by kernel methods,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2168, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oliver Linton & Jens Perch Nielsen & Sara van de Geer, 2001. "Estimating Multiplicative and Additive Hazard Functions by Kernel Methods," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2001/411, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Linton, Oliver B. & Perch Nielsen, Jens & Van de Geer, Sara, 2001. "Estimating Multiplicative and Additive Hazard Functions by Kernel Methods," Finance Working Papers 01-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.