A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Egyptian Trade Liberalization Scenarios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 199701.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Eby Konan, 1998. "Deep Integration, Regionalism and Nondiscrimination," Working Papers 199804, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Alessandrini, Sergio & Resmini, Laura, 2000. "FDI in the Mediterranean Region: a Comparison with CEE Experience," MPRA Paper 26103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Chemingui, Mohamed Abdelbasset, 2007. "Public spending and poverty reduction in an oil-based economy: The case of Yemen," IFPRI discussion papers 701, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tovias, Afred, 2004. "Economic Liberalism between Theory and Practice," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt57d5h0rk, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Dennis, Allen, 2006. "The impact of regional trade agreements and trade facilitation in the Middle East and North Africa region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3837, The World Bank.
- Mustafa Babiker, . "Impacts of Public Policy on Poverty in Arab Countries:Review of the CGE Literature," API-Working Paper Series 0403, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Rana HENDY & Chahir ZAKI, 2009.
"“Rethinking the Redistribution Effects of Trade Liberalization in Egypt : A Microsimulation Analysis”,"
2009-23, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Zaki, Chahir & Hendy, Rana, 2009. "Rethinking the Redistribution Effects of Trade Liberalization in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis," MPRA Paper 23354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaki, Chahir, 2010.
"Towards an explicit modeling of trade facilitation in CGE models: evidence from Egypt,"
23353, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jun 2010.
- Chahir Zaki, 2010. "Towards An Explicit Modeling Of Trade Facilitation In Cge Models: Evidence From Egypt," Working Papers 515, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2010.
- Khan, Haider A., 2011. "Human development and capabilities in MENA economies with special emphasis on Egypt," MPRA Paper 39381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Eby Konan, 2005. "Deepening Egypt-US Trade Integration: Economic Implications of Alternative Options," Working Papers 200501, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith E Maskus, 2000. "Bilateral Trade Patterns and Welfare: An Egypt-EU Preferential Trade Agreement," Working Papers 200001, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Lord, Montague J., 2001. "Economic Impact and Implications for Jordan of the U.S.–Jordan Free Trade Agreement," MPRA Paper 41168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise, 1999.
"Deep Integration, Non-Discrimination and Euro-Mediterranean Free Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise Eby, 1999. "Deep integration, nondiscrimination, and Euro-Mediterranean free trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2130, The World Bank.
- Thissen, Mark, 1998. "Two decades of CGE modelling lessons from models for Egypt," Research Report 99C02, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.