Well-being of Migrant Children and Migrant Youth in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research in its series Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers with number 181.
Length: 98 pages
Date of creation: 06 Mar 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Platz des Göttinger Sieben 3, 37073 Göttingen
Phone: 0049-551-39 81 72
Fax: 0049-551-39 81 73
Web page: http://www.iai.wiwi.uni-goettingen.de
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-03-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2009-03-22 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-MIG-2009-03-22 (Economics of Human Migration)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harttgen, Kenneth & Klasen, Stephan, 2009.
"A Human Development Index by Internal Migrational Status,"
19237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2011. "A Human Development Index by Internal Migrational Status," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 393-424.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2009. "A Human Development Index by Internal Migrational Status," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 5, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2009. "A Human Development Index by Internal Migration Status," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-54, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Oct 2009.
- Rainer Eppel & Thomas Leoni, 2011. "New Social Risks Affecting Children. A Survey of Risk Determinants and Child Outcomes in the EU," WIFO Working Papers 386, WIFO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Jaep).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.