Report NEP-EEC-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Anna Iara & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Josef Pöschl & Sandor, 2009. "Differentiated Impact of the Global Crisis," wiiw Current Analyses and Forecasts 3, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Heikki Kauppi & Mika Widgrén, 2009. "The Excess Power Puzzle of the EU Budget," Discussion Papers 45, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Ansgar Belke, 2009. "Fiscal Stimulus Packages and Uncertainty in Times of Crisis – The Option of Waiting Can Be Valuable, Though!," Ruhr Economic Papers 0088, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- David Colander, 2009. "Can European Economics Compete with U.S. Economics? And Should It"," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0902, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Leon Podkaminer, 2008. "Real Convergence and Inflation: Long-Term Tendency vs. Short-Term Performance," wiiw Working Papers 49, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2009. "Well-being of Migrant Children and Migrant Youth in Europe," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 181, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Lars Kunze & Christiane Schuppert, 2009. "Financing Social Security by Taxing Capital Income – A Bad Idea?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0090, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009. "How Far From the Euro Area? Measuring Convergence of Inflation Rates in Eastern Europe," Discussion Paper Series 2009_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2009.
- Elena Bojesteanu & Gabriel Bobeica, 2008. "Where Do the Newest EU Member States Stand on the Road to Monetary Integration?," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1121, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Laure Latruffe & Jozsef Fogarasi, 2009. "Farm performance and support in Central and Western Europe: A comparison of Hungary and France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 200907, INRA UMR SMART.
- Sohn, Christophe & Reitel, Bernard & Walther, Olivier, 2009. "Cross-border metropolitan integration in Europe (Luxembourg, Basel and Geneva)," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Roberts, Deborah & Balamou, Eudokia & Psaltopoulos, Dimitris, 2008. "Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and the Wage Distribution: A CGE Analysis of Three EU Regions," MPRA Paper 14157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabell Koske, 2009. "Achieving Fiscal Flexibility and Safeguarding Sustainability: The Case of Slovakia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 681, OECD Publishing.
- Narazani E & Shima I, 2009. "Labour Incentive Reforms in Pre-Retirement Age in Austria," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/09, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2009. "Do forecasters inform or reassure? Evaluation of the German real-time data," KOF Working papers 09-215, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.