Endogenous Growth Without Scale Effects: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow in its series Working Papers with number 9819.
Date of creation: Aug 1998
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zvi Griliches, 1992.
"The Search for R&D Spillovers,"
NBER Working Papers
3768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998. "The Search for R&D Spillovers," NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 251-268 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1992. " The Search for R&D Spillovers," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(0), pages S29-47, Supplemen.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989.
"Quality Ledders In The Theory Of Growth,"
148, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Chol-Won Li, 1998.
"Endogenous Growth Without Scale Effects: Comment,"
9819, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1998. "Endogenous Growth without Scale Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1290-1310, December.
- Segerstrom, Paul S & Anant, T C A & Dinopoulos, Elias, 1990. "A Schumpeterian Model of the Product Life Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1077-91, December.
- Li, Chol-Won, 2001. "On the Policy Implications of Endogenous Technological Progress," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(471), pages C164-79, May.
- Samuel S. Kortum, 1997. "Research, Patenting, and Technological Change," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1389-1420, November.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525, May.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "R&D-Based Models of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 759-84, August.
- Chol-Won Li, 2003.
"Endogenous Growth Without Scale Effects: Comment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 1009-1017, June.
- Ledezma, Ivan, 2013. "Defensive strategies in quality ladders," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 176-194.
- Wolf-Heimo GRIEBEN, 2004. "Globalization, Labor Market Rigidities and Multiple Equilibria," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_020, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Segerstrom, Paul, 2006. "North-South Trade and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5887, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolf-Heimo Grieben, 2006.
"Globalization with Labor Market Frictions and Non-Scale Growth,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c011_053, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Wolf-Heimo Grieben, 2006. "Globalization with labor market frictions and non-scale growth," Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor 06-09, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Segerstrom, Paul, 2010. "Intellectual property rights, multinational firms and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 13-27, May.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013.
"A Schumpeterian Analysis of Monetary Policy, Innovation and North-South Technology Transfer,"
49533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "A Schumpeterian Analysis of Monetary Policy, Innovation and North-South Technology Transfer," Economics Working Paper Series 1319, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Francesco Venturini, 2011.
"Looking into the black box of Schumpeterian Growth Theories: an empirical assessment of R&D races,"
Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica
94/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Venturini, Francesco, 2012. "Looking into the black box of Schumpeterian growth theories: An empirical assessment of R&D races," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1530-1545.
- Cozzi, Guido, 2007. "Self-fulfilling prophecies in the quality ladders economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 445-464, September.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Pengfei Zhang, 2007. "Development Strategy, Optimal Industrial Structure and Economic Growth in Less Developed Countries," Development Economics Working Papers 22710, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Giordani, Paolo E. & Zamparelli, Luca, 2007.
"The Importance of Industrial Policy in Quality-Ladder Growth Models,"
6142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giordani Paolo E & Zamparelli Luca, 2008. "The Importance of Industrial Policy in Quality-Ladder Growth Models," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Bettina Büttner, 2006. "Effectiveness versus Efficiency: Growth-Accelerating Policies in a Model of Growth without Scale Effects," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 297-316, 08.
- Paul Segerstrom & Elias Dinopoulos, 2004.
"A Theory of North-South Trade and Globalization,"
2004 Meeting Papers
30, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hitoshi Tanaka & Tatsuro Iwaisako, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights and Foreign Direct Investment: A Welfare Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeanette Findlay).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.