Estimating The Impact Of Income And Price Changes On Consumption In Brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 589.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
commodity prices ; consumption ; household ; income;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatiane Menezes & Fernando Gaiger Silveira & Luís Carlos G. Magalhães & Bernardo P. Campolina Diniz, 2003. "Elasticidade Renda dos Produtos Alimentares no Brasil e Regiões Metropolitanas: uma Aplicação dos Micro-Dados da POF 1995/96," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] e43, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1994.
"Agricultural Growth and Rural Incomes: Rural Performance Indicators and Consumption Patterns,"
DP 1994-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2012. "Agricultural Growth and Rural Incomes: Rural Performance Indicators and Consumption Patterns," Working Papers id:4990, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.