Development, Structural Changes, And Urbanization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 575.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
economic equilibrium ; economic models ; urbanization;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ng, Y.K. & Yang, X., 1999.
"Specialization, Information, and Growth: A Sequential Equilibrium Analysis,"
7, Chicago - Graduate School of Business.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang & Yang, Xiaokai, 1997. "Specialization, Information, and Growth: A Sequential Equilibrium Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 257-74, October.
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Xiaokai Yang, 1999. "Specialization, Information, and Growth: A Sequential Equilibrium Analysis," CID Working Papers 7, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Sachs, Jeffrey & Yang, Xiaokai & Zhang, Dingsheng, 2000. "Globalization, dual economy, and economic development," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 189-209, December.
- Zhang, Yongsheng & Zhao, Xueyan, 2004. "Testing the scale effect predicted by the Fujita-Krugman urbanization model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 207-222, October.
- Yang, Xiaokai & Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1995. "Theory of the firm and structure of residual rights," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 107-128, January.
- Lewis S. Davis, 1998. "The Division of Labor, Coordination Costs and the Growth of Government," Departmental Working Papers 199803, Department of Economics, SUNY-Oswego, revised 01 Dec 1998.
- Sun, Guang-Zhen & Yang, Xiaokai & Zhou, Lin, 2004. "General equilibria in large economies with endogenous structure of division of labor," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 237-256, October.
- Wen, Mei & King, Stephen P., 2004. "Push or pull? The relationship between development, trade and primary resource endowment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 569-591, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.