Universities in Africa; Strategies for Stabilization and Revitalization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 194.
Length: 140 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
education ; universities;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beintema, Nienke M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes, 1998. "Educating agricultural researchers: a review of the role of African universities," EPTD discussion papers 36, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Babu, Suresh Chandra, 1997. "Rethinking training in food policy analysis: how relevant is it to policy reforms?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Eicher, Carl K., 2004. "Rebuilding Africa'S Scientific Capacity In Food And Agriculture," Staff Papers 11543, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Eicher, Carl K., 2006. "The Evolution of Agricultural Education and Training: Global Insights of Relevance for Africa," Staff Papers 11816, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- World Bank, 2002. "Constructing Knowledge Societies : New Challenges for Tertiary Education," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15224, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.