Alternative Policies for the Control, of Air Pollution in Poland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper in its series Papers with number 7.
Length: 73 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
economic development ; environment;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blackman, Allen & Harrington, Winston, 1998. "Using Alternative Regulatory Instruments to Control Fixed Point Air Pollution in Developing Countries: Lessons from International Experience," Discussion Papers dp-98-21, Resources For the Future.
- Kudelko, Mariusz, 2006. "Internalisation of external costs in the Polish power generation sector: A partial equilibrium model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3409-3422, December.
- Michael Toman & Janusz Cofała & Robin Bates, 1994. "Alternative standards and instruments for air pollution control in Poland," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(5), pages 401-417, October.
- Blackman, Allen & Harrington, Winston, 1999. "The Use of Economic Incentives in Developing Countries: Lessons from International Experience with Industrial Air Pollution," Discussion Papers dp-99-39, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.