Institutional Adjustment and Adjusting to Institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 303.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
GAMBIA; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT; ECONOMIC AID;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O19 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O50 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grindle, Merilee S., 1997. "Divergent cultures? When public organizations perform well in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 481-495, January.
- Katsushi Imai, 2003.
"Women`s Organisations, Maternal Knowledge, and Social Capital to Reduce Prevalence of Stunted Children - Evidence from Rural Nepal,"
Economics Series Working Papers
144, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Per Eklund & Katsushi Imai & Fabrizio Felloni, 2007. "Women's organisations, maternal knowledge, and social capital to reduce prevalence of stunted children: Evidence from rural Nepal," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 456-489.
- Nobuo Yoshida, 2000. "The Optimal Combination of Corruption Reforms: Is a Comprehensive Approach a Good Idea?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1335, Econometric Society.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 1998. "Issues in the Designing of Public Sector Reform," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 299-327.
- Morris, Michael L. & Smale, Melinda, 1997. "Organization and Performance of National Maize Seed Industries: A New Institutionalist Perspective," Economics Working Papers 7698, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.