Review and Outlook for the World Oil Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 301.
Length: 157 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Watkins, G. C. & Streifel, Shane S., 1998. "World crude oil supply: Evidence from estimating supply functions by country," Journal of Energy Finance & Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 23-48.
- Watkins, G. C. & Streifel, Shane, 1997. "World crude oil resources : evidence from estimating supply functions for 41 countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1756, The World Bank.
- Zind, Richard G., 1999. "Oil price movements and the Arabian Gulf economies: A sectoral analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 59-67, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.