Household consequences of high fertility in Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 111.
Length: 45 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
labour ; savings;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Kanbur, Ravi, 1995. "Child labor : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1454, The World Bank.
- Sonia R Bhalotra & Chris Heady, 2000.
"Child Farm Labour: Theory and Evidence,"
STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers
24, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Aniceto C. Orbeta & Jr., 2005.
"Children and the Labor Force Participation and Earnings of Parents in the Philippines,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22670, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2005. "Children and the Labor Force Participation and Earnings of Parents in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2005-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ersado, Lire, 2003. "Child Labor And Schooling Decisions In Urban And Rural Areas: Cross-Country Evidence," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21924, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ersado, Lire, 2005. "Child Labor and Schooling Decisions in Urban and Rural Areas: Comparative Evidence from Nepal, Peru, and Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 455-480, March.
- Ersado, Lire, 2002. "Child labor and school decisions in urban and rural areas," FCND discussion papers 145, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Koolwal, Gayatri B., 2007. "Son Preference and Child Labor in Nepal: The Household Impact of Sending Girls to Work," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 881-903, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.