Predicting the Short Term Forward Interest Rate Structure Using a Parsimonious Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology in its series Papers with number e9307.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN SYDNEY,(MACARTHUR), SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY, CAMPBELTOWN NSW 2560 AUSTRALIA.
Web page: http://www.uws.edu.au/sob
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramaprasad Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1997.
"Interest rate futures: estimation of volatility parameters in an arbitrage-free framework,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 181-199.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1995. "Interest Rate Futures: Estimation of Volatility Parameters in an Arbitrage-Free Framework," Working Paper Series 55, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ramaprasad Bhar, 2010. "Stochastic Filtering With Applications In Finance:," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 7736.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1995. "The Estimation of the Heath-Jarrow-Morton Model by Use of Kalman Filtering Techniques," Working Paper Series 54, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.