Predicting the Short Term Forward Interest Rate Structure Using a Parsimonious Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology in its series Papers with number e9307.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN SYDNEY,(MACARTHUR), SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY, CAMPBELTOWN NSW 2560 AUSTRALIA.
Web page: http://www.uws.edu.au/sob
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1995. "The Estimation of the Heath-Jarrow-Morton Model by Use of Kalman Filtering Techniques," Working Paper Series 54, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1995.
"Interest Rate Futures: Estimation of Volatility Parameters in an Arbitrage-Free Framework,"
Working Paper Series
55, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ramaprasad Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1997. "Interest rate futures: estimation of volatility parameters in an arbitrage-free framework," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 181-199.
- Ramaprasad Bhar, 2010. "Stochastic Filtering With Applications In Finance:," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 7736.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.