Reciprocity Without Commitment: Characterization and Performance of Informal Risk-Sharing Arrangements
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre in its series Papers with number 96.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Warwick, Development Economics Research Center, Coventry CV4 7AL, United Kingdom.
Phone: +44 (0) 2476 523202
Fax: +44 (0) 2476 523032
Web page: http://www.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/Economics/
More information through EDIRC
household ; game theory ; income ; economic equilibrium;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Weerdt, Joachim, 2002. "Risk-Sharing and Endogenous Network Formation," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yann Bramoullé & Rachel Kranon, 2005.
Cahiers de recherche
- Wahhaj, Zaki, 2010.
"Social norms and individual savings in the context of informal insurance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 511-530, December.
- Zaki Wahhaj, 2008. "Social Norms and Individual Savings in the Context of Informal Insurance," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-20, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Hochguertel , Stefan & Ohlsson, Henry, 2000.
"Compensatory inter vivos gifts,"
Working Papers in Economics
31, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Hochguertal & Henry Ohlsson, 2000. "Inter Vivos Gifts: Compensatory or Equal Sharing?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0699, Econometric Society.
- Stefan Hochguertel & Henry Ohlsson, 2007. "Compensatory Inter Vivos Gifts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-074/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stefan Hochguertel & Henry Ohlsson, 2000. "Compensatory inter vivos gifts," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_319, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Stefan Hochguertel & Henry Ohlsson, 2001. "Compensatory Inter Vivos Gifts," Macroeconomics 0012006, EconWPA.
- M Lundberg & M Over & P Mujinja, 2000.
"Sources of Financial Assistance for Households Suffering an Adult Death in Kagera, Tanzania,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(5), pages 420-443, December.
- Lundberg, Mattias & Over, Mead & Mujinja, Phare, 2000. "Sources of financial assistance for households suffering an adult death in Kagera, Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2508, The World Bank.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2004. "Group-lending with sequential financing, joint liability and social capital," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-23, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Dan Anderberg, 2001.
"An Equilibrium Analysis of Marriage, Divorce and Risk-Sharing,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anderberg, Dan, 2002. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Marriage, Divorce and Risk-Sharing," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 6, Royal Economic Society.
- Yanos Zylberberg, 2010. "Do tropical typhoons smash community ties? Theory and evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers halshs-00564941, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.