Wage Behavior and Labor Market Programs in Sweden: Evidence from Micro Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Uppsala - Working Paper Series in its series Papers with number 1993-1.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UPPSALA UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, S-751 20 UPPSALA SWEDEN.
Phone: + 46 18 471 25 00
Fax: + 46 18 471 14 78
Web page: http://www.nek.uu.se/
More information through EDIRC
wages ; labour market;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kåre Johansen & Fredrik Carlsen & Knut Røed, .
"Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness,"
Working Paper Series
2903, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Fredrik Carlsen & K�re Johansen & Knut R�ed, 2006. "Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(4), pages 423-444, 08.
- Albaek, K. & Asplund, R. & Blomskog, S. & Barth, E. & Guomundsson,B.R. & Karlsson, V. & Madsen, E.S., 1999.
"Domensions of the Wage-Unemployment Relationship in the Nordic Countries: Wage Flexibility without Wage Curves,"
99-24, Carleton - School of Public Administration.
- Karsten Albaek & Rita Asplund & Erling Barth & Stig Blomskog & Bjorn Runar Gudmundsson & Vifill Karlsson & Erik Strojer Madsen, 2000. "Dimensions of the Wage-Unemployment Relationship in the Nordic Countries: Wage Flexibility Without Wage Curves," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1893, Econometric Society.
- Karsten Albæk & Rita Asplund & Stig Blomskog & Erling Barth & Björn Rúnar Guðmundsson & Vifill Karlsson & Erik Strøjer Madsen, 1999. "Dimensions of the Wage-Unemployment Relationship in the Nordic Countries: Wage Flexibility without Wage Curves," Discussion Papers 99-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew Oswald, 1995.
"International Wage Curves,"
in: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, pages 145-174
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2005.
"The Wage Curve Reloaded,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1665, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mahmood Arai, 2003.
"Wages, Profits, and Capital Intensity: Evidence from Matched Worker-Firm Data,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(3), pages 593-618, July.
- Arai, Mahmood, 1999. "Wages, Profits and Capital Intensity: Evidence from Matched Worker-Firm Data," Research Papers in Economics 1999:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Kåre Johansen, 2002. "Regional Wage Curves Empirical Evidence from Norway," Working Paper Series 0302, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Rodseth,A. & Nymoen,R., 1999. "Nordic wage formation and unemployment seven years later," Memorandum 10/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- AlbÆk, Karsten & Asplund, Rita & Blomskog, Stig & Barth, Erling & GuÐmundsson, Björn Runar & Karlsson, Vifill & Madsen, Erik, 2002. "Dimensions of the Wage-dimensions Relationship in the Nordic Countries: Wage Flexibility without Wage Curves," Discussion Papers 698, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1994. "Estimating a Wage Curve for Britain 1973-1990," NBER Working Papers 4770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.