Is There a Crisis in the Family?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by United Nations - Research Institute of Social Development in its series Papers with number 3.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: United Nations; United Nations Research Institute for Social Development, Palais des Nations, 1211 Geneva 10 Switzerland.
Phone: (41 22) 9173020
Fax: (41 22) 9170650
Web page: http://www.unrisd.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackson, Cecile, 1996. "Rescuing gender from the poverty trap," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 489-504, March.
- John Sender, 2000. "Struggles To Escape Poverty In South Africa: Results From A Purposive Rural Survey," Working Papers 107, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- O'Laughlin, B., 1999. "In defence of the household : Marx, gender and the utilitarian impasse," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19034, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Michael Edwards, 1996. "New approaches to children and development: Introduction and overview," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 813-827.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.