Monotonicity in games that Exhaust Gains to Scale
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics in its series Papers with number 525.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: STANFORD UNIVERSITY, Stanford Institute for Theoretical Economics,STANFORD CALIFORNIA 94305 U.S.A.
Phone: (650) 723-2218
Fax: (650) 725-5702
Web page: http://www.stanford.edu/group/SITE/
More information through EDIRC
game theory ; economic models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzanne Scotchmer and Greg Engl., 1992.
"The Core and the Hedonic Core: Equivalence and Comparative Statics,"
Economics Working Papers
92-197, University of California at Berkeley.
- Engl, Greg & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1996. "The core and the hedonic core: Equivalence and comparative statics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 209-248.
- Myrna Wooders, 2009.
"Market Games and Clubs,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0919, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1997.
"Epsilon cores of games and economies with limited side payments,"
mwooders-98-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, A. & Holtz Wooders, M., 1997. "Epsilon Cores of Games and Economies With Limited Side Payments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 392.97, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna H. Wooders, 2000. "Epsilon cores of games and economies with limited side payments," Working Papers mwooders-00-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkovy & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999. "Epsilon cores of games and economies with limited side payments," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 536, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1997. "On price-taking equilibria in club economies with nonanonymous crowding," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 75-88, July.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999.
"A law of scarcity for games,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
546, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1997. "An explicit bound on e for non-emptiness of the e-core of an arbitrary game with side payments," Working Papers mwooders-98-05, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.