Corporate Leadership Structure: On the Separation of the Positions of CEO and Chairman of the Board
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Rochester, Business - Financial Research and Policy Studies in its series Papers with number 95-02.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER, WILLIAM E. SIMON GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, Bradley Policy Research Center, ROCHESTER NEW YORK 14627 U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.simon.rochester.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Social Responsibility
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James M. Mahoney & Chamu Sundaramurthy & Joseph T. Mahoney, 1996. "The effects of corporate antitakeover provisions on long-term investment: empirical evidence," Research Paper 9618, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Charlie Weir & David Laing, 2003. "Ownership structure, board composition and the market for corporate control in the UK: an empirical analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(16), pages 1747-1759.
- Lippert, Robert L. & Porter, Gayle, 1997. "Understanding CEO pay: A test of two pay-to-performance sensitivity measures with alternative measures of alignment and influence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 127-138, October.
- Fosberg, Richard H. & Nelson, Michael R., 1999. "Leadership structure and firm performance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 83-96.
- Douglas, Alan V. S., 2001. "Managerial replacement and corporate financial policy with endogenous manager-specific value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 25-52, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.