Child Mortality in Malaysia. Ethnic Differences and the Recent Decline
AbstractThis paper is focused on two issues. Firstly, to what extent can we explain the observed mortality decline and secondly, can we attribute the observed chinese advantage to demographic or behavioural factors?
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by RAND - Reprint Series in its series Papers with number 96-04.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, California 90407-2138
Web page: http://www.rand.org/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerald Makepeace & Sarmistha Pal, 2004. "Understanding the Effects of Sibling Composition on Child," Labor and Demography 0402004, EconWPA.
- Ana Dammert, 2003. "Acceso a servicios de salud y mortalidad infantil en el Perú," Investigaciones Breves (CIES-GRADE) ciesib18, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE) & Consorcio de Investigación Económica y Social (CIES).
- Andreas Wienke & Konstantin G. Arbeev & Isabella Locatelli & Anatoli I. Yashin, 2003. "A simulation study of different correlated frailty models and estimation strategies," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2003-018, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.