Nature vs. Nurture? The Bell Curve and Children's Cognitive Achievement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by RAND - Labor and Population Program in its series Papers with number 95-19.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RAND, Labor and Population Program, 1700 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138 Santa Monica, CA 90407-2138.
Phone: (310) 393-0411, x7359
Web page: http://www.rand.org/labor.html
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Currie, Janet & Thomas, Duncan, 1999.
"Does Head Start help hispanic children?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 235-262, November.
- Janet Currie & Duncan Thomas, 1996. "Does Head Start Help Hispanic Children?," NBER Working Papers 5805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Currie, J & Thomas, D, 1996. "Does Head Start Help Hispanic Children?," Papers, RAND - Labor and Population Program 96-17, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Mason, Patrick L., 1997. "Race, culture, and skill: interracial wage differentials among African Americans, Latinos, and whites," MPRA Paper 11329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.