A Test for Changes in a Polynomial Trend Functions for a Dynamioc Time Series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program in its series Papers with number 363.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
economic models ; econometrics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ai Deng & Pierre Perron, 2007.
"A Non-local Perspective on the Power Properties of the CUSUM and CUSUM of Squares Tests for Structural Change,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2007-019, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Deng, Ai & Perron, Pierre, 2008. "A non-local perspective on the power properties of the CUSUM and CUSUM of squares tests for structural change," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 212-240, January.
- Ai Deng & Pierre Perron, 2005. "A Non-local Perspective on the Power Properties of the CUSUM and CUSUM of Squares Tests for Structural Change," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-047, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- YAMAMOTO, Yohei & TANAKA, Shinya, 2013. "Testing for Factor Loading Structural Change under Common Breaks," Discussion Papers 2013-17, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Elliott, Graham & Stock, James H., 1994.
"Inference in Time Series Regression When the Order of Integration of a Regressor is Unknown,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(3-4), pages 672-700, August.
- Graham Elliott & James H. Stock, 1992. "Inference in Time Series Regression When the Order of Integration of a Regressor is Unknown," NBER Technical Working Papers 0122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perron, Pierre, 1997. "L’estimation de modèles avec changements structurels multiples," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 457-505, mars-juin.
- Serena Ng & Timothy J. Vogelsang, 1997.
"Analysis of Vector Autoregressions in the Presence of Shifts in Mean,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
379, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Serena Ng & Timothy Vogelsang, 2002. "Analysis Of Vector Autoregressions In The Presence Of Shifts In Mean," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 353-381.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Werner Ploberger, 1993. "Admissibility of the Likelihood Ratio Test When a Nuisance Parameter Is Present OnlyUnder the Alternative," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1058, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.